The ACSC Inc. method is fundamental in helping us ascertain a well-defined path for our clients’ financial future. It begins with identifying goals and ambitions. ACSC Inc.’s advisory team in Beijing then formulates the basis of a plan to move forward in the most suitable way.
- Involves completing a client financial questionnaire, highlighting goals and objectives
- Discusses all the client's financial concerns
- Confirms and records personal investment limitations
- Defines volatility and risk acceptance limits
- Identifies the most suitable strategies to achieve the client's goals
- Reviews current retirement planning preparations (where appropriate)
- Puts forward asset allocation combinations for the portfolio incorporating different asset classes
- Focuses on individual investments for each asset class
- Seeks client agreement to proceed with the plan.
- Executes the agreed strategy
- Involves client-retained professionals such as accountants in discussions when appropriate.
- Purchases investments in accordance with the accepted investment plan
- Prepares and issues regular investment reports
Phase 4: Fortifying the portfolio
- Supervises all investments concentrating on market circumstances and macroeconomic outlook
- Fine-tuning asset distribution and weighting of asset classes as needed
- Informs client about the latest investment opportunities as they develop